Valentines Day is just around the corner which means that the supermarkets are full of sugar laden treats and chocolates 🍫💗
I know it’s very easy to get lured in and to purchase these temptations that bring back so many memories but I can assure you that you’re doing yourself a huge favor if you abstain and treat yourself to these healthy Valentine swaps (yes you’re treating yourself to good health and the treats are still satisfying 🙌🏻)
If you have kids, I know it can be difficult since they will be bombarded with candy filled Valentines at school but you can play a fun game at home and become a “switch Cupid” 💘
If your child wants to give out Valentines, I would put the focus on activity based Valentines (pencils, stickers) with a nice card rather than candy since many children will not enjoy these sugar free fat fueled treats 💪🏻
I love to make Valentines with homemade cards and adorn them with my favorite keto candies such as:
1) The Good Chocolate: mini squares and bars (I love the ginger 🙌🏻)
2) Evolved Chocolate: keto cups (love the coconut butter or hazelnut butter) 🥥
3) Jojos Chocolate: they make small bites in their 2 keto flavors (Hawaiian and raspberry pistachio)
4) Marigold Bars: keto fat bombs (we love the chocolate pecan crisp) 🍫
You can use code CURE.EATED at checkout to receive a discount 😊
5) Bulletproof Chocolate Bars are also awesome and a super healthy high fat fuel based on MCTs (good for the brain) and ghee! My favorite is the milk style chocolate which is made with butter oil to get the classic milk chocolate taste 👅
You can use code CURE.EATED to save at checkout
6) Or you can always be creative in the kitchen and make your own chocolates, such as our vegan white chocolate
7) If your loved ones have a meat tooth, you can always give them a nice feast of steak or piece of fish 😂
I am planning to grill up yummy steaks from Northstar Bison, you can save 10% using my link!
You can also make my 5 minute rainbow trout using Rainbow King Foods, and Code CUREATED at checkout to save!